While living in the Laurentians, Me Fournier has done an internship with Revenu Québec’s legal department and then practised law there. After working in the fields of civil and fiscal law, Me Fournier joined our firm on November 3rd 2003. She now specializes in fiscal and business law, as well as negotiation and litigation.
Studies, implications and distinctions
- College diploma, Cégep Marie-Victorin;
- Bachelor of Law, Université de Montréal;
- Diploma in specialized studies (DESS) in taxation, HEC Montréal;
- Member of the Board of Directors of En Scène since November 2015;
- Level II official with the Quebec Swimming Federation for several years.