Since 1978, Me Geraghty has been practicing in Saint-Jérôme in the fields of corporate law, commercial law, construction law and municipal law.
Me Geraghty has formerly been on many board of directors and was notably president of the St-Jérôme Chamber of Commerce, president of Saint-Jérôme’s “Société d’exposition commerciale et industrielle”, president of the Saint-Jérôme Rotary Club and president of the Académie Lafontaine.
Among other organizations, Me Geraghty has given lectures for the “Institut de formation professionnelle” as well as for the Quebec Bar Association giving conferences on the latest developments in municipal law. He has also delivered speeches on business and construction law when the new Civil Code of Québec was implemented. Moreover, he is the author of several articles dealing with expropriation. Lastly, he is an arbitrator and member of The Canadian Commercial Arbitration Centre.
Studies, implications and distinctions
- Licenced in Law, Université de Montréal;
- Master studies in Business Law, Université de Montréal;
- President Chamber of Commerce of Saint-Jérôme;
- PPresident Commercial and Industrial Exhibition Corporation of Saint-Jérôme;
- President of the Rotary Club of Saint-Jérôme;
- Chairman of the Board of the Académie Lafontaine Inc.