In addition to representing companies and individuals before judicial, administrative and arbitration courts of Quebec, Me Parizeau advises his clients throughout all legal situations in which they find themselves, all the while offering them legal services with the utmost quality together with a personalized approach suited to their needs.
Prior to founding the Cabinet d’avocats François Parizeau et Assoc. in 2010 in Saint-Sauveur, Me Parizeau practiced for more than sixteen years in large Montreal law firms where he acquired a solid experience and expertise.
Studies, implications and distinctions
- Bachelor of Law from the University of Montreal (LL.B) (1992);
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.A.A.) from the École des Hautes Études Commerciales;
- Member of the Quebec Bar since 1993;
- Vice-président de la Fondation du Cégep de Saint-Jérôme;
- Vice-president of the Garde-Manger des Pays-d’en-Haut;
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Théâtre du Marais de Val-Morin;
- Member of the Liaison Committee of the Superior Court of the judicial district of Terrebonne.