Me Dupré joined our firm in the summer of 2009 as a student. She then completed her Bachelor in Laws at the Université de Sherbrooke and was called to the Barreau du Québec in the summer of 2012.
During her school career, Me Dupré has been assisting several members of the bench at the Court of Quebec, in Montréal In January 2012, she was hired as an intern in our firm, which allowed her to be involved in numerous cases and various fields, but also to plead in different courts.
As a lawyer, Me Dupré practises in the areas of civil litigation, real estate law and labor and employment law.
Studies, implications and distinctions
- College diploma, Cégep de Saint-Jérôme;
- Bachelor in Law, Université de Sherbrooke;
- Member of the Barreau du Québec since July 2012;
- Member of the Laurentides-Lanaudière junior bar;
- President of the youth wing of the Saint-Jérôme Métropolitain Chamber of Commerce;
- Member of the Board of Directors of La Licorne Group;
- Member of the Board of Maison Pause-Parent;
- Finalist in the Volunteer of the Year category at the Quebec Young Chambers of Commerce Regroupement Gala.